Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Boston Strong

Well folks, I was planning on reviewing Wrestlemania 29 a few weeks back as my big huzzah and comeback to the world of writing reviews again. Then the Boston Marathon bombings happened. Thankfully none of my family or friends in the Boston area were hurt, but as you might imagine, it put a bit of a damper on anything entertainment-related. So all apologies folks but the Wrestlemania 29 Review won't be up for atleast another week or two (although I should finally have all the ratings done and updated for the show on the blog by later this week). Lots of things going on in my world right now that take precedence over my loyal duties as your trusted wrestling analyst and blogger unfortunately though, so for the time being, the blog is back on a kind of hiatus atleast until further notice, when I can sort things out, get in touch with certain loved ones, figure out plans, and all in all begin the healing process.

Thanks for understanding everybody. Be safe, be happy, and always fight for what's right. Until next time, signing out, X.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hоwdy, i read your blog occasionally anԁ i own а sіmilar one and i was just wonԁеring if you get
a lot of ѕpam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything
you сan suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

my homepage: houston realtor virtual assistant

Tom said...

Hope all is well man! Really looking forward to your ratings update.