Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WWE Extreme Rules 2013 and TNA Turning Point 2012 Ratings

Yep, I'm finally back on the saddle of watching pro-wrasslin' on a more regular basis again, so I'm finally catching up. Slow but steady wins the race, right? Slowly catching up on WWE and taking chunks into the backlog of TNA PPVs I've missed. Stay tuned, I shall be back with a vengeance this fall (no, really, this time I will!)

WWE Extreme Rules 2013
Randy Orton vs. Big Show (Extreme Rules) - ***
John Cena vs. Ryback (Last Man Standing) - ***1/2
Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H (Cage) - ***1/4

TNA Turning Point 2012
Samoa Joe vs. Magnus (No DQ) - ***
Chavo Guerrero/Hernandez vs. Christopher Daniels/Kazarian - ***
AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode vs. James Storm - ***1/4
Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries (Ladder) - ***3/4

4 comments:

Tom said...

Yes!! I've been waiting for this day, glad to see you back Colin! I hope all is well :)

xfearbefore said...

Thanks Tom! All is very well, moving into a new apartment with my girlfriend this week so it might still be a few weeks before this thing is updated constantly, but I've already updated it with some TV and Payback ratings. Off to watch Money in the Bank now!

Tom said...

That's awesome, mate! Good luck with everything and I hope you enjoyed Money in the Bank, also I cant wait to see what you thought of SummerSlam!

bubblegum casting said...

Awesome mate!